div id='fb-root'/>

KGI's 20th Anniversary Celebration in Bali

·

KGI’s 20th Anniversary in Bali

What a surprise thing for me can join at the KGI’s 20th anniversary party. It’s my second adventure to Bali. I’m starting my journey at five o’clock in the morning. After having breakfast, then directly coming to Miss Dyah’s home, coz all friends was arriving and waiting me. Then it’s about 05.30 am, we are starting our travel by a kijang full with 10 persons and one the driver, they are Ms Dyah, Jupri, Asrul, Yudhi, Rosyad, Frida, Maya, Kiki, Nur and me, and mas Thomas the driver who he is Ms Dyah’s brother's friend.


At the car five boys were sitting down at the back, what a narrow place for us. And four girls were sitting on the center chair, and Ms Dyah was sitting inside of the driver. Then one of friend inside me was having motion sickness. Actually I felt a bit dizzy too at that time, then I took my eucalyptus oil from my bag then dab it to my body and gave it to my friend who having motion sickness. We are arrived at the Gilimanuk harbors it’s about 08.30 am, after we’re passing the sea by Ferry from Ketapang harbor. We’re felt happy, finally we arrived in Bali island. But it still one fourth of our trip. Need five hours again more to reach the destination place in I/A/L/F office. Because the KGI’s party will be held in 04.00pm, it’s too early for us to directly coming there. Then we got drop in at the Kuta beach for looking for tourist, but Ms Dyah just gave us a half hour for take a walk in Kuta beach. I really happy, enjoying the view at the beach. Then we’re took pictures with some tourists and make a little chat, but suddenly raining fall. So, we have running back to the car soon. Then getting continues to the trip.


Remember it early still to came to the I/A/L/F office, then we went to the mosque firstly to getting prays and having rest. The next, after praying Ashar we continue our trip to I/A/L/F office. Then after 30 minutes getting trip from the mosque, finally we arrived there. Wow…!! This party is really noisy I think. Many persons from Sabang up to Merauke were joining at this special KGI’s 20th anniversary. After we checking our name at the list of invitation in Mrs. Ogi and got a Kangguru bag that it contains, new KGI’s 20th anniversary t-shirt, badge/pin, calendar, pen, and certificate. Then we change our cloth soon at the rest room. When will enter the rest room I met Pak Bowo, who I and Ms Dyah and CLC members ever get together attending KGI 10th anniversary 2 years ago with him. What a happy we are!! After that we took picture together, and then join at the party.


The next we were entering the party’s area and met Kevin, Ayu, Sue, and Maggie and all KGI champions. Then we took pictures with them. This party is really noisy I think, many foods, drinks and cakes, and the great games that so fun, many prizes and door prizes.


The first game is find the persons who have the same color of the badge, then they make a group each others and then Miss Ayu gives them blank paper, and each groups must answer the questions who gives by host called Adi, his full name is Daniel A. Waluyo. But, what a pity! I don’t get groups who have the same badges with mine. And so does Miss Dyah. Then I came to Ms Dyah and sittig at the stone inside them. Suddenly, Mr. Wibowo approaches us. He is a KGI champion from Medan who ever interviewing me at the 10th Anniversary KGI ago, and he ever giving me a card name. And I often contact them by email, Face Book, FS or mobile. So he recognizing me directly, what a nice meeting for me then I took picture with him. Coz an Australinan ambassador Mr. Bill Farmer was Atending the party, Ms. Dyah really to meet him and took picture together. Then I took Ms. Dyah to him. I felt proud, met Mr. Bill Farmer. At last the first game was ending.



Then we took a rest, I felt so tired and thirsty. Coz all the meals and drinks were free for us, and then I took an Ice cream then saw an attraction show. I don’t know what the name is it? I think it’s a traditional music.



The next it's time for free door prize for all participants, who ever that their name called by host they must running soon to grand stand then taking and choosing the lottery but if they late by some seconds countdown so the prize will be burnt. We so happy coz some of my group got opportunity to standing up to the grand stand and took the lottery, include me. He..he.. I'm really happy when Mr. Adi calling my name, then I coming soon to the grand stand. You know I got what then? Ya... What can be done.... I got a Macquarie dictionary original from Australia and a koala baby doll same as Ms. Dyah got. Actually I felt jealous with my friend and another participants who got more precious thing than me from the lottery such as mobile phone, I port/MP4, Flashdisk 8 Gb, and etc. But jealous with a rich or things who other people own or got, I think it's one of sign that we never feeling grateful to God. I was getting an invitation and could went to Bali and met all KGI staffs, I think it just enough for me to say thanks to God.

The next, we saw the dangerous dance. I think its called the fire dance, coz it use fire. And it looks so amazing and wonderful dance using fire that ever I saw. I felt entertain when the dancer, playing the fire with different styles. Wow, Fantastic!!


I think all participants felt entertain with the dance. Then its time the next game, some of participants who not get chance yet to join at the first game so in the last game they can joint. Yupz, it time for my group. I together with Ms. Dyah and other friend join in this game. We took name of my group is Melbourne. Then KGI champions, gave tools for each group. Then Ms. Ayu gave a paper that its a lyric song, and each group were choosing the tittle before. Our group choose the Ricky Martin song, and I actually don't know the song. So when we are stand up at grand stand, we weret dancing untidy took sang the lyric of the song. Then after it finish, Ms. Ayu said to our group "wah kayaknya grup dari Banyuwangi ni pada mabok laut semua" ha...ha... We laugh together. I think our group not prepare this game yet. At last we not be a winner. Maybe its chance for other.


Then I think its time for us to say good bye to all KG staffs and friends. After KGI burning the candles on the KGI's birthday cake, then we were sang happy birthday to KG. And said good bye to all participants. This party really great. And it will be my unforgettable experience in my life. Thanks very much Kangguru.



Good Bye Kang Guru...!!

Written By:

Jarkoni
Fragrant Water English Club#094
Banyuwangi


0 komentar: