div id='fb-root'/>

Something For Kangguru 20th Anniversary

·

Dear Reader, I am really happy in this time can building this site. You know? Its part of my reflections about Kangguru. Hope you will enjoy reading all pages in this site. And not forget I will say “Happy 20th Anniversary” for KGI that make me have inspiration build this site. One of thing that encourage me building this site are for sharing ideas, experiences, looking for friend and for learning English. So I hope you will leave comments and join at the Facebook follower, its especially for KGI-ites or for all KGI teams and for everyone who visit this site.

Another take several minutes surfing to this site don’t forget to keep in touch too at the www.kangguru.org, cz’ this site is really the great site that ever I’m known. We will get many useful article of the site and many friend too if we join at forum. Having fun ^o^!!

In this chance I have something for Kangguru, and it as a gift for your 20th anniversary. To see it lets click the pict below!!

0 komentar: